Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 541 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00028 DKK / VND
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,135 (42,845,167 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨18,164 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)