Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 514 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 DKK / VND
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,818 (38,945,155 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)