Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 558 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 DKK / VND
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,459 (44,577,021 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)