Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 187 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00027 DKK / VND
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,410 (42,968,518 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tegucigalpa costs L 55 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gibraltar costs £5,020 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Martin de los Andes costs ARS $26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr119 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Zagreb costs 14 kn (about 2 hours ago)