Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 866 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00030 DKK / VND
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,066 (19,908,921 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (24 minutes ago)