Cost of living comparison between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 822 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00031 DKK / VND
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,085 (29,661,059 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (38 minutes ago)