Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09331 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,731 (₨115,005) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)