Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10169 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,851 (₨57,531) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (41 minutes ago)