Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10506 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,946 (₨85,145) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (24 minutes ago)