Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06104 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr18,570 (¥304,233) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)