Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05985 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr25,159 (¥420,381) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨18,164 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)