Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06233 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,020 (¥305,168) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 3 hours ago)