Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05655 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,590 (¥505,606) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (38 minutes ago)