Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05791 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,510 (¥475,036) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $200 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mérida costs Mex$ 47 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bloemfontein costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)