Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05629 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,309 (¥502,941) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)