Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05970 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,672 (¥463,519) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$20 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)