Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06104 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr13,465 (¥220,591) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)