Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05710 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr23,536 (¥412,174) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (about 1 hour ago)