Cost of living in Hetauda, Nepal vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05247 DKK / NPR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hetauda (Nepal) is 97% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr47,273 (₨ 900,917) in Hetauda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.237 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Haifa costs 86 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osmaniye costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨45,410 (about 2 hours ago)