Cost of living in Hetauda, Nepal vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 107 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05957 DKK / NPR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hetauda (Nepal) is 131% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr53,220 (₨ 893,397) in Hetauda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U64,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 12,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)