Cost of living in Hetauda, Nepal vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05941 DKK / NPR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hetauda (Nepal) is 120% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr54,981 (₨ 925,507) in Hetauda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 15,000元 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rijeka costs 70 kn (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 60 (about 2 hours ago)