Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.783 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 40% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr33,704 (18,906 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)