Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.709 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 25% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,045 (17,576 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (39 minutes ago)