Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.775 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 35% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr34,977 (19,709 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (23 minutes ago)