Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.467 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,359 (€2,593) in Heraklion.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (about 2 hours ago)