Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.016 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 26% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,188 (元9,041) in Hengyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (42 minutes ago)