Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.964 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 27% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,157 (元18,836) in Hengyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (40 minutes ago)