Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.711 DKK / SEK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 8% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr24,880 (34,984 kr) in Helsingborg.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Latacunga costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.150 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr384 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (40 minutes ago)