Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.738 DKK / SEK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 5% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,871 (29,650 kr) in Helsingborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Debrecen costs 3,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)