Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.782 DKK / SEK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 9% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr13,684 (17,504 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (30 minutes ago)