Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.435 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr13,768 (€1,852) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)