Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 6% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr25,324 (€3,404) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (30 minutes ago)