Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.992 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,876 (元12,980) in Hefei.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)