Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01247 DKK / SOS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 211% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr48,637 (3,901,189 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)