Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01074 DKK / SOS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 157% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr61,656 (5,742,463 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)