Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01206 DKK / SOS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 200% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr46,904 (3,887,638 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (35 minutes ago)