Cost of living comparison between Hargeysa, Somalia and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01277 DKK / SOS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 213% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr39,115 (3,063,958 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (29 minutes ago)