Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01132 DKK / SOS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 177% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr66,395 (5,867,264 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)