Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01129 DKK / SOS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 175% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr66,074 (5,850,233 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (26 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Aalborg costs kr2,500 (about 1 hour ago)