Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01129 DKK / SOS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 155% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr66,228 (5,867,979 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Quebec City costs C$2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 79,000 (about 1 hour ago)