Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.966 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 23% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,962 (元17,551) in Harbin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.82 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)