Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.989 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 15% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,205 (元13,348) in Harbin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)