Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.021 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 14% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,798 (元10,579) in Harbin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (34 minutes ago)