Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 226 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.737 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 4% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,007 ($3,860) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stamford, Connecticut costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €25 (about 4 hours ago)