Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 600 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.316 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 18% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,299 ($3,372) in Harare.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (31 minutes ago)