Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 265 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.326 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 21% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,666 ($3,267) in Harare.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)