Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.818 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 10% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,931 ($2,483) in Harare.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)