Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26671 DKK / ETB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 34% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,597 (62,230 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)