Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30373 DKK / ETB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,130 (26,767 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)