Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22436 DKK / ETB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 32% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,545 (69,285 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)