Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23037 DKK / ETB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 34% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,882 (68,941 Birr) in Harar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.11 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,378 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$800 (about 1 hour ago)