Cost of living comparison between Hanover, Germany and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.440 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 14% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,043 (€2,156) in Hanover.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (23 minutes ago)