Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 482 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 DKK / VND
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,018 (37,595,390 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)