Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 355 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 DKK / VND
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,484 (37,754,037 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)