Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 289 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.998 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,015 (元18,053) in Hangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)