Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.947 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 41% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,204 (元15,000) in Hangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (41 minutes ago)