Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.967 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,165 (元8,448) in Hangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)