Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.951 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,042 (元14,771) in Hangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)