Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.062 DKK / TND
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 11% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,693 (5,451 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (about 2 hours ago)