Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.825 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 6% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,523 (NZ$3,425) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (about 2 hours ago)