Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 154 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.303 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 7% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,478 (NZ$4,991) in Hamilton.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (35 minutes ago)