Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.980 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 9% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,955 (NZ$3,405) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mangalore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (about 1 hour ago)