Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.430 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr24,186 (NZ$5,459) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)