Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.052 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 11% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr13,830 (NZ$2,737) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (31 minutes ago)