Cost of living in Hamilton, Bermuda compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 222 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.583 DKK / BMD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (Bermuda) is 88% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr43,144 (BD$6,554) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$10 (about 4 hours ago)