Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 676 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.472 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr24,418 (€3,268) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)