Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 630 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.447 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 7% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr23,314 (€3,131) in Hamburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)