Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05821 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 91% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr51,458 (¥883,980) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)