Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06147 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,058 (¥261,238) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (44 minutes ago)