Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05477 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr23,152 (¥422,725) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)