Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05995 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 100% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr45,975 (¥766,916) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (39 minutes ago)