Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 67% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,281 (﷼ 54,546,867) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)