Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 70% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr4,725 (﷼ 22,486,459) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)