Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.779 DKK / SEK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr22,144 (28,417 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr22,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)