Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.330 DKK / CAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 10% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,137 (C$2,652) in Halifax.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (17 minutes ago)