Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06235 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 4% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,907 (¥287,215) in Hakodate.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)