Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06140 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 7% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr23,155 (¥377,107) in Hakodate.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)