Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 DKK / VND
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,776 (49,020,852 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (36 minutes ago)