Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.020 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,237 (元11,020) in Haikou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (35 minutes ago)