Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.958 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,073 (元13,652) in Haikou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $915 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (44 minutes ago)