Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.804 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 8% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr23,041 (12,769 ₪) in Haifa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (42 minutes ago)