Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05485 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 23% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,350 (₨352,805) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)