Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.858 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 13% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr17,654 (9,500 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)