Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06147 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,573 (¥269,617) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (38 minutes ago)