Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06214 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr20,908 (¥336,470) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)