Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05989 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 5% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr25,680 (¥428,756) in Hachinohe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 3 hours ago)