Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.818 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 9% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,257 ($2,091) in Gweru.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)