Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.552 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 41% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr33,875 ($5,171) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $55 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)