Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.519 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 40% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr36,310 ($5,570) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kharkiv costs 31₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)