Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00554 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 27% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,871 (₩3,046,158) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (24 minutes ago)