Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00623 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 20% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,939 (₩2,396,675) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)