Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 760 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10251 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,965 (₨77,699) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.00 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Athens costs €174 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (22 minutes ago)