Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 842 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09150 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 59% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,485 (₨103,661) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)