Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10618 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,394 (₨69,637) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (40 minutes ago)