Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09364 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 63% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,537 (₨91,168) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,763 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $18,455 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)