Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00567 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr24,071 (₩4,246,565) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr22,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 3 hours ago)