Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00580 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr25,140 (₩4,336,319) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 499 kr (about 1 hour ago)