Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00575 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr25,099 (₩4,366,090) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)