Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00610 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr20,845 (₩3,416,957) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (40 minutes ago)