Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00584 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr24,482 (₩4,192,712) in Gunsan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (25 minutes ago)