Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00196 DKK / UGX
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,543 (4,368,848 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)