Cost of living comparison between Gulbarga, India and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10212 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,771 (₨66,309) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)