Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04968 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 69% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,007 (₨161,175) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aurangabad costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)