Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.962 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,696 (元6,960) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Orlando, Florida costs $777,778,000,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vladimir costs руб 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)