Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 41% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,062 (元11,060) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (35 minutes ago)