Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.957 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,742 (元15,397) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)