Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.951 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 36% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,626 (15,378元) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $762 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $75 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $70 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)