Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.005 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,944 (元10,892) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (13 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (42 minutes ago)