Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.036 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,234 (R$ 5,026) in Guarulhos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (44 minutes ago)