Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.256 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,078 (R$ 4,910) in Guarulhos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)