Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.946 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,802 (R$ 7,608) in Guarulhos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (42 minutes ago)