Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.448 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,081 (€2,428) in Guarda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (27 minutes ago)