Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.443 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,052 (€2,426) in Guarda.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (21 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)