Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 17% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,929 (€2,679) in Guarda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Liverpool costs £387 (40 minutes ago)