Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.368 DKK / CUC *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 30% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr31,113 (4,886 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Maribor costs €209 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)