Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 258 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.947 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,426 (18,405元) in Guangzhou.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jamshedpur costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,536 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Peshawar costs ₨2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨150 (about 3 hours ago)